How to clean a glass bowl. How to clean ear wax. How to clean your dishwasher with vinegar
How To Clean A Glass Bowl
- The Glass Bowl was an annual post-season college football bowl game played from 1946-1949. It was held at the University of Toledo's Glass Bowl.
- The Glass Bowl is a stadium in Toledo, Ohio. It is primarily used for American football, and is the home field of the University of Toledo Rockets. It is located on the school's Bancroft campus, just south of the banks of the Ottawa River.
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
KitchenAid K45SBWH Bowl for Pivot Head Stand Mixer
4.5 QT, Polished Stainless Steel Bowl With Handles, For Use With #K45 & #KSM90 Models Only.
When mixing up big batches of cookies or bread with a KitchenAid mixer, you don't want to have to stop to wash the bowl. An extra bowl to fit the mixer is a welcome addition to a kitchen arsenal, and this bowl earns its place in the cupboard, because it will also be used as a versatile mixing bowl independent of the mixer. It's made of thick polished stainless steel with a brushed steel interior and a flat base to rest securely on the counter. I has a sturdy handle and two brackets for fitting into the mixer. Its superb quality will last through a lifetime of cooking. --Marcie Bovetz
No Cake but going traditional with yellow sticky rice
we talked about it.
cake or no cake?
why not "nasi kunyit'.
bring back the tradition.
yes, why not?
I think I bought that brassy thingy long time ago.
Let's find it... don't even know where it is kept.
try the store room at the back.
honey, could you please send it for cleaning?
yes, i will....
4 days before the ceremony.
Just get the 50L bucket, add water and a kilo of tamarind and soak it ...
I will to do it my self then...
a day later... woahla...!!! it's shiny again!
I didn't have to do much really...
fill the bucket with some water, dump a kilo of tamarind and leave it for 2 days attending the seminar on writing an getting published and I come home to a shiny brassy "pahar"
Then, I just need to get someone to cook the shiny yellow sticky rice.
Mek Raja helps :)
I divided the sticky rice into 3 parts.
Then, Kak Joh shape it and pat it and it's done.
Now, how to decorate it?
there was the flower on the cake n plastic flowers used to decorate the wedding gifts before...
Just make do with what we have at home..
it's too late to go out and buy things to decorate it...
then there comes the candle holder and a bowl of dessert "jala emas" in a glass bowl :)
we are all set!
To some extend I can understand why they did this. Dumping everything in the backyard.
It can be costly to bring it to the 'Mull'.
What I was really mad about, was the amount of glass.
This bowl was what I found in an Hour.
You should have taken a photo of the load I found yesterday, Carlo told me.
I'm now wondering how long it will take for us to get everything out.
I suppose flat tires are here for a while.
how to clean white gold ring
green to clean
rugs dry cleaning
sports equipment cleaning
exceptional house cleaning
rug cleaning ct
best window cleaning method